Month #6 of Living Without | Internet based communication

Note: This post is a follow up of my earlier post which talks about 2014 as an 'Year of Living Without'. 


I failed in June terribly. The idea was to abstain from any Internet based communication for 30 days. But I am not sure if I stuck to it even on day one.

There are a lot of things that have impacted our lives so much that it is difficult to try to live without them. We live in a world where WiFi is a necessity. 3G is a must. Without these we feel handicapped. Internet has become so much of necessity that you chat, send and read emails, ping someone without even giving a second thought to what you are going to do next. That much of amalgamation has happened. And probably, it has happened for good.

I think I cannot live without Internet. It would be too much for me.

This month is all about having cold showers. And it seems to be going well. Let us see if I can pull this one off till the end of this month.

Popular Posts