The previous decade was the period when people stopped using 'Yahoo!' to express joy, and the proper noun - 'Google' became a verb. I like the way Google has seeped deeply into our lives, and I hope that with this new decade something similar happens to Android as well.

There are no plans as such for 2011. Habits will remain the way they are and lets not make an attempt to change them unless they are really, really bad. Career progressions, monetory benefits, struggle to balance work and life, et al is all a part of the rat race we're in - and that will continue.

But since I need to have something to keep track of, there have been a few Indian flicks I wanted to watch and have been in my list for a long time. This year, I plan to check them off (hopefully). Here are the links to these movies: 

Salim Langde Pe Mat Ro  Dharavi  The Perfect Murder - The Merchant Ivory Collection  Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda - Sevent Horse of the Sun  Garam Hawa

                                              Lekin...(Original Hindi Movie)  Pestonjee

Popular Posts