Books read this year

Several things have been keeping me busy these days. While there is a separate life at work, life at home has started parallely. Fortunately, this year has been into a lot of reading. Books, e-books and Wikipedia have been the major sources of my reading content. Infact, Wikipedia in my opinion is the best source of msicellaneous reading content. If you follow the links within the articles, you'll be surprised how you'll end up reading a totally unrelated topic after a few iterations. So, if you're reading a writeup on Ajmal Kasab, you might end up reading about Dahi Puri and Acetic Acid as well! :)

Most of the time I spent reading was during my daily commute to work. I must say that if you don't drive to work, this time of your day is simply priceless. Here are some of the books that I read this year. While its difficult for me to rate and pick the best one out of these, I must say that if at all this post influences you, then you must read 'The Kite Runner', 'Life of Pi' and 'To Kill a Mocking Bird'. 

Popular Posts