A forced post

This one is a forced post. Realizing that I may not voluntarily sit and spare some time to blog, I've forced myself for an update. However, the thought process is no longer the same. Its more about the technical fixes in the ongoing project, design changes, process issues and the user acceptance.

I can say that this year is definitely 'Rocking' in all the aspects. The news channels keep talking about economic recession, corporate debacles, and terrorist attacks. On the other hand, people around me are craving for several things. Right from better job profiles to 'Tata Sky' on their televisions - they want it all. The demands never seem to end. Probably, this keeps the economy running.

Anyways, lets not get into all that. We'll leave these topics for others to discuss on. Posting some snaps that I clicked via Canon Powershot SX100 IS. :)



Popular Posts