Twas Sunday Again...

Twas Sunday again. No electricity in the Hostels. Its routine for me. Its routine for me to sit and harass my friends. This is how I did it this time.

Me: "Tell me, do you like to live??"

'G': "Yes, of course I like to live!"

Me: "Why, you don’t like to die or what?"

'G': "Nope, I won’t prefer to die!"

Me: "Why, wont you like a change, from this routine life??

'G': "Hmm..I don’t know what happens to life after death, and that’s why I won’t prefer this change"
___________________________________________________

Me: "Do you like to live?"

'M': "...eh... what sort of question is this??"
(Probably he thought that I was sick!)

Me: "Arrey just tell me na...!"

'M': "Of course everyone likes to live!"

Me: "Tell me why dont you prefer death over life...!"
(Now he's really sure that I'm sick!!)

'M': "eh.... you're crazy or what?? There's no life after death! Everyone knows that!"

Me: "And who told you this, may I ask?"

'M': "..eh...the thing is, our body decimates when we die. Nothing more than that. I don't believe in souls and spirit stories."
___________________________________________________

Me: "Tell me, do you like living???"

'P': "Yes, I like LIVE-IN JEANS!!!!"

Me: (LOLZ)

'P': "...but you know, in US if you wear Live-in Jeans, they'd probably think that you are a laborer or something..!!"

Me: (Still laughing!)

Me: "Arrey baba, do you like to live??"

'P': "Of course!"

Me: "You don't want to try dying and experience the change? It might be possible that its better..!"

'P': "No re, after death everything is immaterial. You cant freak out with girls and enjoy then."

Me: "Good..! Its better you live."
___________________________________________________

My survey ended with only a sample of three. Small it may be, but it shows perception of three engineering graduates pursuing their postgrads together and I bet, they all are good friends.

The questions that I asked are kinda corny, I know. But I bet, they’re worth introspecting!!

Popular Posts