Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya hai...
nahin to, charaagon se lau jaa rahi thi...


Jeene ki tumse, wajah mil gayi hai...
Badi bevajah ye zindagi, jaa rahi thi...




I guess thats none other than Gulzaar. He writes well. Infact, he writes really well. I love all his songs. I wish if he could blog also.


There is supposed to be a thread of inspiration in every sentence that we write on our own. Nothing in the world is purely imaginative, according to me. This idea of mine does not limit only to the world of writing and blogging - but it can be observed everywhere.


Man is dependent on inspiration. Yes, the strength and the impact of the inspiration always varies. Let me put it this way - Apart from all those five senses, God has gifted Man the beautiful power of 'Sensing Inspiration'. And this sense of Inspiration is deployed by all of us irrespective of our knowledge. Man evolved from monkeys, and monkeys are known for copying and imitations. But Man is smart. He pretends to be original, and denies the habit which his ancestors have passed it to him.


Imitation and Inspiration are totally different concepts. Let us say that if I am supposed to write a poem over some crap topic, I'll let myself floating in thoughts. I'll think about myself, the people around me, love, life, the good,the bad, the evil,the ugly,the beautiful, flowers, mountains, rivers, seas and oceans, water, sun, planets, stars, universe, aliens and finally, GOD.

Now, if my thoughts are worthwhile, I'll put them into words, such that they rhyme ( or may not rhyme). Finally, after a little juggling with words and thoughts, my poem would be ready.

It would not be an imitation or a copy of some other poem, but it surely is an Inspiration out of my thoughts. The peom isnt mine, it belongs to the thoughts that came to my mind. And since its been 21 years that I am in this world, my thoughts
have been influenced and inspired by the education, the people and the society.


So what am I??? :)

Popular Posts